Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random things going through my mind...

Yippee~!!

They finally fixed my room ceiling lights yesterday! I no longer have to live in the dark anymore, relying solely on my bedside lamp. Problem is, they left a mess behind - wire butts and dust everywhere. But I'm still happy, cos 3 months of light-deprived months had made me a more lenient person ^_^

My ulcer under my upper lip is killing me though. Everytime my tongue touches it, I feel like my heart wrenches so much I'm going into cardiac arrest. Guess my threshold for pain isn't very high huh. Seriously my body is so heaty right now I have breakouts in my face as well! This is when I have to get my mom's herbals out.

I'm getting sick of how he keeps haunting me like a ghost from the past! Well, he is a ghost from the past if you think about it. Even if I exhaust all my brain juices trying to get an answer, I would never get it just by thinking about it myself. I have already talked to two of my girl friends, the opinions are one negative and one positive so far. I think I need a guy's view next. It's not gonna amount to anything even if I get the answer from he himself, but at least then I will stop thinking about it. It's pointless, I know but I just can't help myself.

No comments: