Thursday, July 20, 2006

What's in a name

Was talking to my secondary classmate, Hui Yee, and we talked about my nicknames during that time. Whoa, I get called all sorts of names! But not in a cruel way, it was all because of my real name, actually. People who know me should know my full name. Now link it with these nicks;

OUCH - I hate this. Everytime someone is hurt, I'd think they were calling me.
TAUGE - Means BEAN SPROUT in Malay
GIGI - N. It's not the common English name, it means TEETH in Malay.
OGI

Then after I got my English name;

O DA LI
TALI
TALIBAN
TEDDY BEAR

Seems like no matter what I'm called, nicknames always keep close to me, huh?

I was even called "fei mao tui" (mandarin), which is the name of a flying missile when I was in primary school. They claimed it was because I ran really fast back then.

I'm really bored so that's it for now then.

No comments: