Friday, August 04, 2006

Gila Monster

It's official.

I'm being deserted on MSN by my friends on August 4, 2006.

No one wanted to speak to me. And when they did, it was just a couple of hmmms and ahhhs. Or else it would be a question they wanted to ask me and after I answered them, they just vanished into thin air without bading me goodbye!

Hrrrmmmpphhh! Am I such a loser?

Yeah, I assume I am for blogging such nonsense.

It was a huge impact on my self-esteem, you know.

The confidence of an innocent little girl crushed at such a young age, what would become of her? Oh, poor darling!

Yeah yeah I know I'm being over-drama-queening here, I know.
Just bear with me for a while more before I wrap up with this mid-life crisis I'm going through ya.

I seriously think I'm going absolutely bonkers. Lately, I keep thinking that someone is having a crush on me. I don't know is it just all in my head or is it real. Geez, it's probably my imagination then.

2 comments:

Love a Lot said...

can i add u in msn??? I sudah biasa with such situation hahahah they all always don't wanna entertain me.

Btw it's really nice to have someone who's having a crush on u...

Korshovaster - Tarino Monster said...

ya la me too, always gila and no one wants 2 layan me. i already posted my email in ur chatbox.

yeah i like the feeling of being crushing on but i dunno whether it's for real because that guy is the last person i would think of to have a crush on me.

i told my friend about it and she too agrees it's weird. he's impossible. but the things he does say otherwise.

or maybe he doesnt treat me as a girl at all, haha.