Tuesday, August 08, 2006

King of Fruits

Can you believe it...I actually opened a durian last night by myself!

No, make it two.

Haha, I've never done that before and since my housemate, Jane, brought lotsa durians, mangosteens and rambutans from home (I think her family has a fruit orchard back home), I just thought I would give it a try. Moreover, I waited and waited but no one else came home so I just dug in first.

Gotten quite a few wounds on my right palm now. There were two that drew blood last night and one that seemingly came out of nowhere.

It was fun opening a durian. Hah, now I can brag to my friends I opened one! Yeah I know I'm silly, so be it.

Only thing was I had to eat the durians alone. I called Lih Lin but she couldn't come last night so I saved some for her to take home tonight.

If Shyan was there, he would definitely cover his nose and say the durian is smelly! Haha!

No comments: