Monday, August 28, 2006

Gimme a chance, baby...

I don't think I'm given a chance this time, either.

Sent in the application last week, just one day before the closing date because it's been a long time since I last logged on to the SIA website. Daunted from my last attempt I guess.

So this time I just chucked everything in and pressed the send button.

Whatever comes, comes.

I think I'm disappointed once again. What exactly went wrong? Just what are they looking for? I dunno. Seems like nobody knows for sure, either.

Anyways, I didn't get my hopes up too high this time, in case I get rejected again. Guess I'm fine then.

Am doing overtime now in the office. Just wrapped up everything. Will have to tie up the loose ends tomorrow then.

Spent a fraction of my time uploading my photos for Emirates and checking through my application to make sure everything is correct.

Crossing my fingers. But try not to get too excited. Mind you, I'm good at that.

If it fails this time again, I'll keep on trying until I simply don't give a fucking damn anymore.

Better than not trying at all.

No comments: