Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boring Sunday

Shyan went back at around 1230 hour, after staying at my house overnight. His house is far away - just a mere 2 blocks away from my own, actually. I'm so bored today, I didn't know what to do. I went out and bought a VCD entitled "A Beautiful Mind" starring Russell Crowe. Well, same old thing, it was the kinda boring film with a lot of meaning. After that, I really didn't know what to do!

Shyan says we shouldn't stick together every day. So, now I'm trying my very best to do just that. Sometimes, I feel quizzical. We live so close to each other, why can't we just be together whenever possible? But of course, he has his own social circle as well. Unlike me, a pathetic loner with no friends around here. All my ex-college mates have either left KL or moved to other parts of KL upon graduation. I like this place, where I'm living, that was why I stayed. And most importantly, I can stay close to Shyan. I really wish to spend more time with him before he goes to UK next year to finish his degree.

More often than not, things just won't happen as we want it to. Guess I'll just have to live with that. Shyan's a busy man. Hope I can be of help to him instead of a burden (which I am now) in the days to come. God bless us.

No comments: