Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Quiet Day...

It's Tuesday, 1708 hour here in Kuala Lumpur. The time is different from the one dictated by Blogger. And Yours Truly is so dumb that she doesn't even know how to reset it. Sorry.

It's been a real quiet day at work. Really bored. Nothing to do. Can't say I don't like it, when the goings get tough, I complain, so I shouldn't complain now, should I? I am getting really desperate to get outta this nine to five hell. I'm just not made out for this, I guess. No one is. I mean, how can anyone be made out to be a corpse in front of the computer for 8 straight hours? (OK, maybe I'm stretching it a bit, there's still lunch break...). But I totally hate being cooped up in an office most of the time!

I don't know what to write anymore. Stop here then. See ya.

No comments: