Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Which one first?!?

Gosh, I've got soooooooooo many things on my hands now I really dunno where to start finishing them! Even if I know, I'd keep forgetting to do it! Shucks!

First, there's the airline interview photographs. They are still in Cheryl's computer. Guess I should go over and load them into my MP3 tonight. Gotta do a bit of touch-up too. About the making-my-face-look-slimmer part, gotta ask Cheryl, the touch-up expert to teach me. I know roughly what to do but better ask the expert first.

After all the PSing, I gotta print out the pix of course. 3R is okay cos it's only 50sen per piece but passport sized will set me back RM12 for just 4 miserable pieces! Therefore, if time permits, I will print it in-house (you know where) hehe. But then I would have to mount it on ivory card (which is a bit too thick) and laminate it. Quite some work.

And geez, I'm sooooooooo broke this month! I've splurged on a new haircut, LeeHom's ticket and some clothes for the cabin crew interview. And I'm not even sure if ALL the clothes are appropriate (most of them are, anyway)!

Then there's the prepaid registration thingy for me and Shyan. Ai Leen's gonna submit the forms for us and we gotta give her our IC photocopies as well. Okay, so that's not so troublesome after all but it's almost the end of the year! The registration ends in December!

I'm just curious, why oh why doesn't DiGi authorise more dealers for their registrations? It's so inconvenient for us consumers! Last Sunday, Shyan and moi went to Times Square to catch a movie (My Super Ex-Girlfriend) and thought we'll give it a try at the DiGi service center.

Our numbers start with 4, and there were only supposed to be two more numbers till our turn. But I don't fucking know why the hell they began serving numbers starting with 2 and 3 all of a sudden! And it certainly looked like it would be a long wait! Therefore, as smart as we were, we decided to just leave and go do some window-shopping.

However, I ended up with two more purchases of clothes! Yeah I know stop slapping me, I feel so guilty already! I'm actually wearing one of them right now. It's long sleeved, purple colour with a studded crown on the front and some wordings, "Queen of the Night" being some of them. It looks simply rockin'! What's more, the fabric is soft and airy, making it an enjoyment to wear. The other top I bought is a white linen (is that right??) piece. The feeling is light and matured so I guess I can wear it to the interviews too, but definitely not on the first day.

Geez, I'm hoping and wishing and praying hard that I can even get past the first interview! Although SIA is really tough and I dare not hope too much, of course I still hope I can get in this time round! K, I know it sounds arrogant because many tried and a lot more didn't get in the first time. But heck, at least keeping my eyes on the goal might help me reach it, right?

Wait, I thought there's another thing I should do. Hmmm...can't seem to remember what it is. See, I AM getting senile! Oh gosh, someone, HELP ME! My life is becoming so HAYWIRED!

No comments: