Friday, September 08, 2006

A Bed of Roses

Quite a lot of things happened in these few days, all of which are good and I'm on cloud nine like nobody's business. Actually, I got so carried away that I actually become unbelievably forgetful! Geez, gotta jerk myself back to reality!

Here's the update on the wonderful things happening to me!

First, I got a new haircut! It rocks! I've wanted to spice up my hairstyle for a long time now but didn't have the slightest idea or inspiration on what to do about it. Should I straighten it, cut it, perm it, colour it?? I have soooooooo much to think about!

My new haircut

As u know from my previous entry, my hair's driving me up the wall! So on Wednesday night, right after work when I got home, I had a sudden urge that says,"Gee, go do something about your hair tonight!" Coincidentally, I saw a girl with a hairstyle that resembled what I wanted that afternoon, which explains the sudden inspiration. I was having a dilemma on whether to go to Pierre's (my hairstylist for the last 6 months), or go try someplace else. But I didn't quite like the last hairstyle he gave me so I thought oh well, i'll go try somewhere else first.

That's why I ended up sitting on the armchair of Zing. The stylist's name is Klein, as usual, quite la yeng. He quoted me only RM180 for cut, colour, highlight and straighten (only the bangs)! Cheap!
So far I'm more than satisfied with the outcome. Simply lovin' it! Definitely going back to him for hairstyling again! My new haircut actually looks a bit like those characters from Japanese manga! Gee, I can go on and on and on and on about it! Gotten lotsa compliments too! Wakakakakakaka!!!

On top of that, I've received the interview invitation for SIA! Hip Hip Hurray!! *Applause Applause*

I've already replied to confirm my attendance. It's on September 17. Hope of meeting Jaku and Si Qi there. Going to the Qatar open day as well on the 16th. Si Qi's going too but not sure about Jaku. Good luck to all of us!

And here's the ultimate good news *Drumroll*........

I AM GOING TO LEEHOM'S HEROES OF EARTH CONCERT IN SINGAPORE NEXT MONTH!

The ticket costs me S$170 which equals to RM416 (because the ticket agent charges extra 0.1%). Yeah I know I'm crazy. It's another one of those impulsive doings by moi. It's on Oct 21 (Deepavali) in the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Kallang.

I don't even know if I'll be able to get back to JB the same day and if not, I most probably won't have a place to sleep. No worries though, I just got all the info I need on the transportation so I guess I'll be fine. Singapore has all their info posted on the Net, so damn convenient for us tourists! Unlike this country I'm living in! 'Nuff said!

It seems that the island has a night bus service called the Nightrider, which operates from 11.30pm till 4.30am! How considerate! The fare is only a flat rate of S$3 no matter where you go! I'll just have to find out which station to get on and off. Hope everything goes smoothly.

By the way, my seat is just the 6th row from the stage. Hope it'll be real close! Aisle seat next to the middle block. Looks good from the plan, but I ain't sure about the real thing.

In case you wanna know, I'm not even a hard-core LeeHom fan. He's cute, talented in music and everything and I like some of his songs but that's pretty much it. The reason of my madness this time is his Taipei concert DVD. Geez, those are the culprit.

He gave an electrifying performance in it. That's what set me off. So I thought it would probably be worth watching. 'Tis the second time I'm attending a concert. Last one was Jay Chou's Fantasy concert in Bukit Jalil Outdoor Stadium 4 years ago. His live singing wasn't really that rockin' though. And the sound system was a failure because sound breaks in open space. But the atmosphere was damn high!

This time, LeeHom's concert is indoors. Therefore I would expect better sound quality. And his live singing is also ok. Hehe, now I'm glad I didn't go to Eason's concert in KL cos then I wouldn't have splurged this time!

No comments: