Friday, November 03, 2006

Devil in the Making

Been in a rather horny mood lately. Long time since I last updated my x-rated vids database. Therefore, I promptly took action and made a pilgrimage (don't curse me, pious people, it's against your Lord) to Cheryl's house in order to extract my desired content from Billy's computer.

I acquired a grand total of 6 VCDs that night. The following nights I just locked myself in my ever-cosy room and watched all I want. Shutting myself from the outside world to concentrate. Chuckle. My housemates probably think I'm dead inside. Hmmm...not so likely because I come out too.

I would recommend Japanese AVs against the mat salleh ones. Apparently, the boobs of the girls in white x-rated films look so fake and stiff I think one would faint and possibly get a severe head concussion if hit by those stuff. You see, Japanese girls are so cute and pretty, not to mention innocent, to look at and most importantly, their boobs look so soft and supple. Most of them are gigantic too!

Haha no I'm not a lesbian but I love checking out other girls too! It's normal for us girl to do that k! Unlike guys who are typically so biased they dunno how to appreciate other guys with great attributes. Egoism. However, I gotta admit that to be appreciated by other male species for their abilities, the guy has got to be magnificent.

Anyway, got nothing to share, really, except the fact that I'm having horns growing outta me skull...

No comments: