Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pimples pimples go away

My body is so heated up for the past few days I really can't stand it!

First, it was the skin on my back peeling. Gracious, I thought it was dandruff when I scrapped it from my back! Imagine how small the particles are! Worse, it happened when I was out with Shyan on the way from Petaling Street to Times Square. Luckily, I brought a jacket with me which I threw on immediately upon discovering the catastrophe happening out back.

I found multiple pimples and scars on my once smooth back upon returning home. And I've made it worse by scratching on it. Pimples had been growing on my back since I kept my hair long. But this is just far too bad! What, now my hair is short so why doesn't it go away? I thought maybe it was the hair pricking on it which caused the growth.

The next day, a constellation of tiny but visible and red pimples was forming on my face. Four of them in the constellation, to be exact. One on the nose, left and right cheek each and another on the chin. Geez, what the...?!?!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry cos it's really weird. Pimples frequently appear on my face in a mirrorring fashion, if you know what I mean. Example, left and right cheek each has got one, more or less the same place! Really funny when I look into the mirror.

I hope the pimples on my back would go away soon. I applied some of my mom's homemade medicinal cream last night. It's a bit better now. I've applied it before and although it does get better, it doesn't go away altogether.

I'm on ther verge of going nuts! Please don't haunt me again, pimples! I beg of you!

No comments: