Friday, August 10, 2007

Sienzzz...

Already aug 10 and that bugger from Sarawak still hasn't made any move to view my room. Sent him a reminder 2 days ago and he said he would call me when he's coming. This morning I couldn't help but sms-ed him this:

When are you viewing da room? Pls understand dat i hv waited long enough n i cant keep holding da room 4 u. Tq

Is it too harsh? But at this point, I don't really care anymore. If he's not renting it, then I'd probably have to pay the rent anyway. If the room still doesn't go by September, my deposits would be gone as well. So be it. I'm so tired of all these, man. Never had so much trouble renting out a room before. They used to go like hot cakes. But no matter how many notices I put up now, all of it disappears the next day and I wait and wait but still nobody calls. Up till now, only one girl has viewed my room and although it seemed promising, she didn't reply afterwards. Hrrrmmmppphhhh~~~

1 comment:

Love a Lot said...

wei u not working already la?? where have u been?