Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Excited and frustrated

Can't wait Can't wait I just can't wait!!!

Can't wait for my brand new life to start!

I'm in the countdown phase right now. Hope everything will go well...the medical in Dubai, my training, exams, some personal stuff and finally the probation. Looking forward to the day when I can proudly tell myself in my Emirates uniform that I am officially one of them.

Also anticipating the Taiwan trip with my 2 sistas. Was just discussing with them over MSN and phone about who'll bring what to lighten the load.

Sold my quaint little study table last night. 5 minutes after I finished putting up the notices and was walking outta the lift, a guy called and I asked him to come view it later.




My notice looks like this:

The guy came with his girlfriend, I assume. They were pretty friendly and the guy is from Batu Pahat, so technically, he's from the same home-state as me. He tried to bargain, I was selling it for RM20 and he asked for RM15. But it was so new so the lowest I could go was RM18. To my delight, he agreed and took away the table immediately. OOOOH...only then I felt the sadness creeping up at me. That I was giving away a table that's been with me for 5 whole years!

But gosh, how I wish that couple are the one who's gonna rent my room! Cos they are so friendly and nice! Surely they won't have any problems fitting in with my current housemates...unlike me hahaha. Not that lucky though, I haven't even met the guy who's gonna rent my room!

He's currently in Sarawak taking care of some legal docs for the sale of his shop (or so he claims). He also has another shop in KL. For gracious' sake he's only 21! Yeah I know there are lotsa young entrepreneurs out there but well, over the phone, I still feel dubious about it. The world is a scary place nowadays ya know. Moreover, another one of my housemates is a girl. She will be living under one roof with this guy in the future so it's better to be careful.

He told me he would come down to KL around 28th or 29th of July but later told me he couldn't make it so have to wait till 8th or 9th of August. That BUGGER!!! However, he was OK with all the payments and was willing to pay me ASAP. But I dare not accept it! Cos we haven't seen him yet, how to rent to him like that ar!?! He was gonna ask his GF to send the money over but after much thoughts, I asked him to pay on the day when he comes to view the room.
Hope everything goes well...

No comments: