Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bite Me!

Been having one of those days in which I'm doubting my self-worth. I dunno how much I'm worth but I don't think it's only worth this much.

Truth is, I think I'm slowly turning into a monster I despise the most. Probably because I've got nothing better to do after work these days. Seriously, I'm morphing into one of those housewives who do nothing other than gossip about other people. The thought scares me to death but sadly, I'm still alive. Hah!

Wondering what makes me the brat I am today. Well, maybe my current life is too much like a bowl of lukewarm water - neither hot nor cold. Too comfortable, which makes me unfeeling. I should probably think about venturing into uncharted territories to add some spice to my ever-so-boring life.

But how?

No comments: