Tuesday, May 04, 2010

@$%*&#!!!

Just because I dress like a slob doesn't mean I can't afford an RM2.00 lightbulb. It simply means I'm a slob.

Just because I am buying an RM29.00 lamp doesn't mean I'm a cheapskate. I just don't deem it necessary to buy an overly expensive lamp only for my bathroom.

Although I AM a cheapskate sometimes, that's for me to say but not for you to judge.

Just because I open the lamp box doesn't mean I'm gonna sneak the RM2.00 lightbulb inside so that I don't need to pay for it.

I really don't understand what is it with these people!

Is it my face? Is it the way I dress?

Is it a crime not to go to the neighbourhood mall in a fancy outfit?

And do they really have to think that people who don't look rich are poor folks who are potential thieves?

The world is sick.

So sick.

In fact, someone forgot to charge me RM17.00 for a tiramisu the other day and I actually reminded them to.

Some people might think I'm a fool for doing this but I don't feel good taking what I did not pay for.

How's that for thinking I'm trying to sneak a pathetic RM2.00 lightbulb home?

No comments: