Sunday, July 27, 2008

Turning myself in...

Gosh...I had so many guilt trips this month I should be locked up in jail!

Yes. I am found guilty of shopping too many times this month.

Spending this amount of money in a single month just for clothes and accessories is unprecedented in my thrifty life.

I kept tellin' myself, "Enough is ENOUGH! No more shopping!"

But look at what happened *sob*

I had unknowingly let my inner shopaholic out on the loose.

This is criminal.

Just look...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Loots
Shoot me. This isn't even all of it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so totally worth the guilt trip. especially love the first 3 dresses! u work so hard u gotta reward yourself.

i think u deserve a big applause for doing so well in the department, not a shoot =)

Korshovaster - Tarino Monster said...

anonymous,
haha thank u for consoling me. but i always feel a pang whenever i spend too much. it's like a habit that i can't get rid of

Zay Aw said...

I love the little black dress and the black shoes, so cute!
Wanna go shopping too leh one of these days

Anonymous said...

my motto is: if the dress fits, flaunt it =) youth never returns so have no regrets on maximising your youth out!

beside you work so hard over in dubai u really deserve to love and reward yourself!

Anonymous said...

love your purchase no5!! so summer!=)

Love a Lot said...

Woi gimme the black dress!!!!!!!
Its been so long since u last drop by my blog la tally...

Regards,
Penny

Doreen said...

orange dress is lovely! deep V-neck. mmmm :)