Friday, February 02, 2007

Venting My Frustrations Nowhere

It's Feb 2 and yours truly's salary is still pending. Unbelievable? You better believe it! I've got pretty darn good bosses! I won't give a damn if it's other months but this month is CNY ok? Where am I gonna get the money to shop? And I don't think there'd be a bonus for all of us in the office either. Before you jump into conclusions, this has got absolutely NOTHING to do with company's profits...because our company's been quite a big earner for the past year and while the bosses' pockets are swelling with $$$, we employees are starved and wretched. Jobs kept coming in and we are heavily understaffed in the studio department. And the fees they charge can be even heftier than 4As companies! How's that for a no-bonus company? In fact, one of my bosses just made the switch from his coupla years old Ford Focus to a spanking new Ford Escape. No business? I honestly don't believe lor.

I just had a glimmer of the the tiniest hope when I heard the sound of perforated paper-tearing coming from my lady boss' room. Good, probably can get the cheque today. But guess what? I ain't see no cheques. Before she went back, she told the admin she was too busy to get our salaries done. Admin thinks she's probably gonna do it on Monday.

HELLO! Monday is already the 5th! By the time I bank in the cheque and wait till it's cleared, it'd be 7th or 8th!

GR8!

No comments: