Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Have A Taste of My Wrath

Here's a quick update...

Subsequent to the previous entry, I began my little gesture of cursing my bosses silently almost daily. Well, it seems that my work paid off and after 2 days of cursing, something happened. My friend actually suggested me to curse them to have cancer. But that was too evil for a sweet little thing like me to do so I settled for something else.

Curse #1
Their Ford Escape is brand new. I wish a drunk Indian will smash their car with a parang til it looks nothing like a car anymore.

Reality: Pauline's (female boss) car got a summon ticket this morning.

Curse #2
Pauline's laptop is also new. I curse that it will be infected with a formidable hardware virus so that it's reduced to useless steel.

Reality: Steven's (male boss) computer had a downtime today. I dunno what was wrong with it but according to my colleague,"His computer's down."

Curse #3
May they get sick during Chinese New Year.

Reality: Yet to be realized.

Verdict
Although reality isn't so cruel to them, I'll be waiting to see if I can have the sweet taste of my third curse. Yeah I know it's bad to curse people during Chinese New Year. But well, they deserve it.

2 comments:

Love a Lot said...

pls dun curse me... Well you are looking for a new job?

hey...we've not met up for lunch yet ok?

Unknown said...

*gasp* Augee is that you?